Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – St Margaret Mary’s Catholic Junior School
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
Job roles will include:
- Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant.
- Supporting pupils with their numeracy.
- Supporting pupils with their literacy.
- Supporting pupils with their ICT skills.
- Be involved in displays and preparing resources.
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks.
- Understand the safeguarding and behaviour policy and their role within these policies.
- Working with children aged 4 to 11 years.
- Supporting a teacher in various roles within the classroom.
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times whilst working in schools.
- An eagerness to learn more about becoming a Teaching Assistant
- A passion for working with children.
- Possess relevant qualities including patience and communication.
- Ability to show professionalism at all times.
- Ability to listen and learn from more experienced staff.
- Any previous experience working with children.
- Strong English & Mathematics.
Location: Liverpool, L14 0JG
Wage: 105 Weekly
EYFS Teaching Assistant – West Kirby Primary School
West Kirby Primary have an exciting opportunity to work in their Early Years Foundation Stage as a Teaching Assistant. Supporting Teaching and Learning: Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS. Be aware of the differing needs of pupils. Support the teachers in delivering effective early years practise. To assist the class […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Woolton County Primary School
At Woolton Primary School they aim to encourage their children to learn as much as possible and achieve their individual potential whilst developing respect and consideration for others. Their expectations of both children’s learning and behaviour are high at all times and all our pupils are actively supported to believe they can be successful and […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – St Silas C Of E Primary School
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include: Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant. Supporting pupils with their numeracy. Supporting pupils with their literacy. Supporting pupils with their ICT skills. Be […]Read more
Primary School Teacher – West Kirkby
Primary Teacher – West Kirkby Full Time Are you are looking for your next career in Education, or want to have a chat about what JM Recruitment can offer you then get in touch now. At JM Recruitment Education & Training we have strong partnerships with schools across the North West. We Build long […]
Ex Military Mentor – Wirral Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Teaching Assistant L3 qualified – Liverpool
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant that loves providing support to the pupils and teacher in your class? A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a dedicated TA to join a lovely Primary School in the Liverpool area on a permanent basis from as soon as possible. The school pride themselves in been a supportive […]
Senior Role @ Cover Supervisors & NQTs
JM Education has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts.Read more
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more
Early Years Practitioner – Barnston Buddies
JM Recruitment, Education and Training are currently working with a Early Years primary school on the Wirral – Barnston Primary who are looking to recruit an early years practitioner to cover maternity leave. Their aim is to provide high quality affordable childcare in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment where children can play, learn and […]Read more