Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Prescot Primary School
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
Job roles will include:
- Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant.
- Supporting pupils with their numeracy.
- Supporting pupils with their literacy.
- Supporting pupils with their ICT skills.
- Be involved in displays and preparing resources.
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks.
- Understand the safeguarding and behaviour policy and their role within these policies.
- Working with children aged 4 to 11 years.
- Supporting a teacher in various roles within the classroom.
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times whilst working in schools.
- An eagerness to learn more about becoming a Teaching Assistant.
- A passion for working with children.
- Possess relevant qualities including patience and communication.
- Ability to show professionalism at all times.
- Ability to listen and learn from more experienced staff.
- Any previous experience working with children.
- Strong English & Mathematics.
Location: Prescot, L34 2TA
Wage: 105 Weekly
Site Maintenance – Heswall Primary School
The apprentice will ensure that the school facilities and services meet the needs of pupils, staff and the general public. Heswall Primary is a popular, successful and thriving school close to the centre of Heswall and bordering on the beautiful Barnston fields. They are a school that provides a unique and exciting place to learn […]Read more
Business Administration Apprenticeship – St Marys & St Thomas C Of E Primary School
Are you enthusiastic, driven and love communicating with people from all walks of life? Do you want to work in an office environment that is different every day? If so, we have the perfect role for you.Read more
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Belle Vale Primary
As the school Business Administrator you will act as first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the school. You will provide excellent organizational and administrative support to the schools Business Manager and Head Teacher. Duties and responsibilities of the role will include; -Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing, -Answering […]Read more
Senior Sports Coach – Knowsley Schools
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for our children. […]
School Cleaner – Wirral
JM Are currently recruiting for a conscientious and reliable cleaner to join the existing team to maintain an acceptable standard of cleanliness in all areas of the school. You must be capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Previous experience of cleaning in a school is preferable but […]
Primary Teacher (Long term supply post) @ Liverpool Schools
JM Recruitment, Education and Training has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts.
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more
NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) Assessor
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the administration, preparation and assessment of NVQs including the delivery of training sessions. The assessment of learners will vary across all role levels and areas of the business and cover a spectrum of qualifications. You will be expected to assist with continually monitor and […]Read more
NVQ Business Administration Assessor
Job Summary You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications. Principle Duties Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line […]Read more