NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) and Childcare Assessor
As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the administration, preparation and assessment of NVQs including the delivery of training sessions. The assessment of learners will vary across all role levels and areas of the business and cover a spectrum of qualifications. You will be expected to assist with continually monitor and review learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning.
You will assess learners to relevant NVQ occupational standards within their workplace, whilst ensuring all company policies and procedures are followed and as well as participating in the planning and implementation of induction and assessment, ensuring that all programmes are developed and enhanced as appropriate.
Main responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting learning and development of all learners in line with specific needs
- Delivering training, relevant to areas of the programme, as required
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line with contractual requirements and targets.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate. Create learner portfolios to agreed target standards and ensure they are submitted on time.
- Visit learners at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
- Efficient and effective operation of the assessment process in line with IQA policy relating to the requirements of the awarding body representatives
- Carry out 8 weekly reviews with apprentices ensuring all party involvement.
- Carry out interim and exit reviews
- Manage and maintain learner folders in line with audit requirements.
- Assist with development of the provision to ensure the programme is up to date.
- Liaise with the course tutor to ensure that the learners needs are met on the course.
- Promote apprenticeships, with employers including encouragement of progression routes.
- Maintain knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
- Undertake Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
- Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirement (including Safe Learner Concept) are complied with and all candidates are given fair access to assessment.
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as required.
- Maintain annual record of CPD, minimum 30 hours (pro rata).
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students with whom you come into contact.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and good housekeeping
- Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Director
Location: North West region – Head offices based in Prenton and Liverpool City Centre
- Previous experience of working as an assessor
- An assessor qualification/teaching or training qualification
- Experience of writing, planning and delivering training sessions
- Full, clean driving licence
£20,000 – £24,000
Business Administration Apprentice – Amp Vehicle Finance Limited
AMP Vehicle Finance Ltd was established in 2008. Before setting up his company Adrian Pearce the owner and Director had been in the industry for 30 years working for major finance companied dealers. Since 2008 AMP Vehicle Finance Ltd has helped thousands of customers purchase the Vehicle of their dreams. We have been able to […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – St Bridget’s C Of E Controlled Primary School
St. Bridget’s is a large primary school situated in West Kirby, Wirral. It is a happy and popular school with a successful and talented staff, which enjoys a good local reputation. St. Bridget’s is a feeder school for all of the popular local secondary schools. As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeships – Knowsley Schools
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities. We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in friendly, […]Read more
School Cleaner – Wirral
JM Are currently recruiting for a conscientious and reliable cleaner to join the existing team to maintain an acceptable standard of cleanliness in all areas of the school. You must be capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Previous experience of cleaning in a school is preferable but […]
Primary School Teacher – West Kirkby
Primary Teacher – West Kirkby Full Time Are you are looking for your next career in Education, or want to have a chat about what JM Recruitment can offer you then get in touch now. At JM Recruitment Education & Training we have strong partnerships with schools across the North West. We Build long […]
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]
Early Years Practitioner – Barnston Buddies
JM Recruitment, Education and Training are currently working with a Early Years primary school on the Wirral – Barnston Primary who are looking to recruit an early years practitioner to cover maternity leave. Their aim is to provide high quality affordable childcare in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment where children can play, learn and […]Read more
NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) and Childcare Assessor
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the administration, preparation and assessment of NVQs including the delivery of training sessions. The assessment of learners will vary across all role levels and areas of the business and cover a spectrum of qualifications. You will be expected to assist with continually monitor and […]Read more
Recruitment Director & Senior Consultants
JM Recruitment Education & Training are a leading and highly reputable Education provider based in Liverpool, Wirral and North Wales. JM was established in 2004, has over 50 employees and we are currently expanding our recruitment offering to support the demand within our 260 partner schools. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial recruiters and […]Read more