NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) Assessor
As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the administration, preparation and assessment of NVQs including the delivery of training sessions. The assessment of learners will vary across all role levels and areas of the business and cover a spectrum of qualifications. You will be expected to assist with continually monitor and review learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning.
You will assess learners to relevant NVQ occupational standards within their workplace, whilst ensuring all company policies and procedures are followed and as well as participating in the planning and implementation of induction and assessment, ensuring that all programmes are developed and enhanced as appropriate.
Main responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting learning and development of all learners in line with specific needs
- Delivering training, relevant to areas of the programme, as required
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line with contractual requirements and targets.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate. Create learner portfolios to agreed target standards and ensure they are submitted on time.
- Visit learners at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
- Efficient and effective operation of the assessment process in line with IQA policy relating to the requirements of the awarding body representatives
- Carry out 8 weekly reviews with apprentices ensuring all party involvement.
- Carry out interim and exit reviews
- Manage and maintain learner folders in line with audit requirements.
- Assist with development of the provision to ensure the programme is up to date.
- Liaise with the course tutor to ensure that the learners needs are met on the course.
- Promote apprenticeships, with employers including encouragement of progression routes.
- Maintain knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
- Undertake Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
- Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirement (including Safe Learner Concept) are complied with and all candidates are given fair access to assessment.
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as required.
- Maintain annual record of CPD, minimum 30 hours (pro rata).
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students with whom you come into contact.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and good housekeeping
- Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Director
Location: North West region – Head offices based in Prenton and Liverpool City Centre
- Previous experience of working as an assessor
- An assessor qualification/teaching or training qualification
- Experience of writing, planning and delivering training sessions
- Full, clean driving licence
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – St Lukes R C Primary School
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include: Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant. Supporting pupils with their numeracy. Supporting pupils with their literacy. Supporting pupils with their ICT skills. Be […]Read more
Business Administration – Russell Taylor Managements ltd – Wrexham Wirral
An exciting opportunity as an Apprentice Administrator has become available within the Russell Taylor Group. We are a well-established recruitment company looking to expand our existing administration team Desired skills Excellent communication skills. Good organisational skills. Good telephone manner. Willingness to work as part of a team. Personal qualities Hardworking. Punctual & Reliable. Flexible. Work […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – St Silas Primary
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities. We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our […]Read more
Sports coach – Wirral
Sports Coaches Wanted Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: Will be a great sporting […]
Primary School Teacher – West Kirkby
Primary Teacher – West Kirkby Full Time Are you are looking for your next career in Education, or want to have a chat about what JM Recruitment can offer you then get in touch now. At JM Recruitment Education & Training we have strong partnerships with schools across the North West. We Build long […]
Primary Teacher (Long term supply post) @ Cheshire Schools
JM Recruitment, Education and Training has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts. We are looking for a candidate who can cover a long-term supply position in a Cheshire school. This school is easily accessible by public transport. […]
NVQ Business Administration Assessor
Job Summary You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications. Principle Duties Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line […]Read more
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]Read more