Sports Coaching Apprenticeships – Knowsley Schools
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in friendly, successful primary schools.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes.
- Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
- Can organise and run sport and fitness sessions after school for children of all ages.
- You will be expected to organise and lead playground activities for infant and junior aged children during break and lunchtimes, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
- You will also be expected to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons, using your skills to help the pupils to improve.
- We would also like someone who would be confident delivering fun sessions after school (e.g. aerobics/dance/sports skills) to small groups of children.
- Strong sporting background.
- Experience of coaching/working with children.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to work with and inspire young people.
- Hard working.
- Professional attitude.
- Mature approach and able to recognise roles and boundaries within a school setting.
- Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Level 2 qualification in sport/PE/activity leadership or equivalent.
We will help you to develop your skills working with children and in being part of school staff team. Monday-Friday.
Wage: 105 Weekly
X3 Position Available.
Childcare/ Early Years Apprenticeship – Sacred Heart Primary School
An exciting opportunity to work in at Sacret Heart Primary school, Liverpool in Early Years Foundation Stage as a Teaching Assistant. Supporting Teaching and Learning: Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS. Be aware of the differing needs of pupils. Support the teachers in delivering effective early years practise. To assist […]Read more
Prentis Goruchwylydd Gwersi – Ysgol Maes Garmon (Cymraeg)
Trosolwg o’r swydd Yn y swydd hon byddwch yn gyfrifol am oruchwylio gwersi disgyblion blwyddyn 7-11 yn ystod absenoldeb yr athro. Fe fydd cyfle hefyd i chi gefnogi disgyblion unigol a grwpiau bychain i ddatblygu eu sgiliau rhifedd a llythrennedd. Disgrifiad o’r Swydd Bydd dyletswyddau’n cynnwys: • Gweithio’n llawn amser mewn ysgol uwchradd fel Goruchwylydd […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – St Silas C Of E Primary School
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include: Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant. Supporting pupils with their numeracy. Supporting pupils with their literacy. Supporting pupils with their ICT skills. Be […]Read more
Teaching Assistant L3 qualified – Liverpool
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant that loves providing support to the pupils and teacher in your class? A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a dedicated TA to join a lovely Primary School in the Liverpool area on a permanent basis from as soon as possible. The school pride themselves in been a supportive […]
Ex Military Mentor – Wirral Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
School Cleaner – Wirral
JM Are currently recruiting for a conscientious and reliable cleaner to join the existing team to maintain an acceptable standard of cleanliness in all areas of the school. You must be capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Previous experience of cleaning in a school is preferable but […]
NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) and Childcare Assessor
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the administration, preparation and assessment of NVQs including the delivery of training sessions. The assessment of learners will vary across all role levels and areas of the business and cover a spectrum of qualifications. You will be expected to assist with continually monitor and […]Read more
Early Years Practitioner – Barnston Buddies
JM Recruitment, Education and Training are currently working with a Early Years primary school on the Wirral – Barnston Primary who are looking to recruit an early years practitioner to cover maternity leave. Their aim is to provide high quality affordable childcare in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment where children can play, learn and […]Read more
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more