Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Grove Street Primary School
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our friendly, successful primary school.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes.
- Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
- Can organise and run sport and fitness sessions after school for children of all ages.
- You will be expected to organise and lead playground activities for infant and junior aged children during break and lunchtimes, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
- You will also be expected to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons, using your skills to help the pupils to improve.
- We would also like someone who would be confident delivering fun sessions after school (e.g. aerobics/dance/sports skills) to small groups of children.
- Strong sporting background.
- Experience of coaching/working with children.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to work with and inspire young people
- Hard working.
- Professional attitude.
- Mature approach and able to recognise roles and boundaries within a school setting.
- Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Level 2 qualification in sport/PE/activity leadership or equivalent.
- We will help you to develop your skills working with children and in being part of school staff team. Monday-Friday.
Location: New Ferry, CH62 5BA
X1 Position Available.
Prentis Chwaraeon Llysgennad Ifanc – Ysgol Gwernant (Cymraeg)
Trosolwg o’r swydd Bydd deiliad y swydd yn gweithio mewn ysgol gynradd lwyddiannus ac yn fodel rôl chwaraeon gwych ar gyfer yr holl blant. Bydd yn trefnu ac yn cynnal gweithgareddau llawn hwyl yn ystod amser egwyl ac amser cinio gan sicrhau bod y plant yn ddiogel, yn cefnogi athrawon i ddarparu gwersi ymarfer corff […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship @ Helsby Hillside Primary
As a Teaching Assistant apprentice you will be responsible for supporting teaching and learning for children in key stage 1 and 2. Key roles and responsibilities for this position include: -working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant -Supporting pupils with their numeracy -Supporting pupils with their literacy -Supporting pupils with their ICT skills -Building displays and preparing […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – St Michaels & All Angels
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities. We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our […]Read more
School Cleaner – Wirral
JM Are currently recruiting for a conscientious and reliable cleaner to join the existing team to maintain an acceptable standard of cleanliness in all areas of the school. You must be capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Previous experience of cleaning in a school is preferable but […]
Sports coach – Wirral
Sports Coaches Wanted Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: Will be a great sporting […]
Primary School Supply Teacher – Cheshire Schools
Are you an excellent teacher looking for supply work immediately? Increased demand means that we are happy to pay retainer rates to strong candidates – this means you will be guaranteed a daily rate. We are looking for teachers who can cover a range of supply positions, both short and long term, in many of our partner schools in Wirral commencing in September 2016. This is a great opportunity for individuals to gain experience working in good Wirral schools whilst enhancing their personal reputation. Exceptional performance in your supply role can often lead to more permanent positions.
NVQ Business Administration Assessor
Job Summary You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications. Principle Duties Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line […]Read more
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]Read more
Senior Role @ Cover Supervisors & NQTs
JM Education has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts.Read more