NVQ Business Administration Assessor
You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line with contractual requirements and targets.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate. Create learner portfolios to agreed target standards and ensure they are submitted on time.
- Visit learners at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
- Efficient and effective operation of the assessment process in line with IQA policy relating to the requirements of the awarding body representatives
- Carry out 8 weekly reviews with apprentices ensuring all party involvement.
- Carry out interim and exit reviews
- Manage and maintain learner folders in line with audit requirements.
- Assist with development of the provision to ensure the programme is up to date.
- Liaise with the course tutor to ensure that the learners needs are met on the course.
- Promote apprenticeships, with employers including encouragement of progression routes.
- Maintain knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
- Undertake Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
- Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirement (including Safe Learner Concept) are complied with and all candidates are given fair access to assessment.
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as required.
- Maintain annual record of CPD, minimum 30 hours (pro rata).
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students with whom you come into contact.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and good housekeeping
- Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Director.
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Banks Road Primary School
We have a kind, caring and dedicated team that nurture, motivate and encourage our children to be the best they can be. Our Banks Road’s Values: Respect, Friendship, Determination, Trust and Positivity underpin all that we do. We believe that the partnership between school and home is an important part of a child’s development and […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Woodslee Primary School
On behalf of the staff and Governors of Woodslee Primary School, this is a warm welcome to you and your family to our school and website. We believe in providing our children with exciting, creative and meaningful learning experiences, which build their enthusiasm for learning and help them to grow and develop positively in a […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Broughton Primary School, Flintshire
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include: Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant Supporting pupils with special educational needs (SEN) Supporting pupils with their reading, writing and literacy skills Supporting […]Read more
Ex Military Mentor – Widnes Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Supply Teacher – Knowsley Schools
Are you an excellent teacher looking for supply work immediately? Increased demand means that we are happy to pay retainer rates to strong candidates – this means you will be guaranteed a daily rate. We are looking for teachers who can cover a range of supply positions, both short and long term, in many of […]
Primary Teacher (Long term supply post) @ Liverpool Schools
JM Recruitment, Education and Training has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts.
Recruitment Director & Senior Consultants
JM Recruitment Education & Training are a leading and highly reputable Education provider based in Liverpool, Wirral and North Wales. JM was established in 2004, has over 50 employees and we are currently expanding our recruitment offering to support the demand within our 260 partner schools. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial recruiters and […]Read more
Early Years Practitioner – Barnston Buddies
JM Recruitment, Education and Training are currently working with a Early Years primary school on the Wirral – Barnston Primary who are looking to recruit an early years practitioner to cover maternity leave. Their aim is to provide high quality affordable childcare in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment where children can play, learn and […]Read more
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more