NVQ Business Administration Assessor
You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line with contractual requirements and targets.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate. Create learner portfolios to agreed target standards and ensure they are submitted on time.
- Visit learners at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
- Efficient and effective operation of the assessment process in line with IQA policy relating to the requirements of the awarding body representatives
- Carry out 8 weekly reviews with apprentices ensuring all party involvement.
- Carry out interim and exit reviews
- Manage and maintain learner folders in line with audit requirements.
- Assist with development of the provision to ensure the programme is up to date.
- Liaise with the course tutor to ensure that the learners needs are met on the course.
- Promote apprenticeships, with employers including encouragement of progression routes.
- Maintain knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
- Undertake Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
- Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirement (including Safe Learner Concept) are complied with and all candidates are given fair access to assessment.
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as required.
- Maintain annual record of CPD, minimum 30 hours (pro rata).
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students with whom you come into contact.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and good housekeeping
- Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Director.
Ex Military Mentor – Wirral Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]
Primary School Supply Teacher – Cheshire Schools
Are you an excellent teacher looking for supply work immediately? Increased demand means that we are happy to pay retainer rates to strong candidates – this means you will be guaranteed a daily rate. We are looking for teachers who can cover a range of supply positions, both short and long term, in many of […]
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – St Bridget’s C Of E Controlled Primary School
St. Bridget’s is a large primary school situated in West Kirby, Wirral. It is a happy and popular school with a successful and talented staff, which enjoys a good local reputation. St. Bridget’s is a feeder school for all of the popular local secondary schools. As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help […]Read more
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Eastway Primary School
Are you enthusiastic, driven and love communicating with people from all walks of life? Do you want to work in an office environment that is different every day? If so, we have the perfect role for you. Eastway Primary School have an amazing spacious building and vast amount of grounds. They take children from age […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Ysgol Bryn Gwalia
Ysgol Bryn Gwalia has a wonderful atmosphere where learning and respect is at its heart. You can sense this as soon as you walk through the gates. Everyone feels valued and the children develop into caring citizens who are knowledgeable and thoughtful about Wales and the world in which they live. Staff work very hard […]Read more
Recruitment Director & Senior Consultants
JM Recruitment Education & Training are a leading and highly reputable Education provider based in Liverpool, Wirral and North Wales. JM was established in 2004, has over 50 employees and we are currently expanding our recruitment offering to support the demand within our 260 partner schools. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial recruiters and […]Read more
Ex Military Mentor – Widnes Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]Read more
Essential Skills Tutor / (Trainee) NVQ Assessor – N.Wales
JM Recruitment, Education and Training is a dynamic and expanding training company delivering qualifications in the Education and Sport/Leisure Sectors. In this role you would be supporting selected Apprentices and Work-Based Learners to complete Essential Skills Wales Qualifications in English, Maths and/or Digital Literacy in the North Wales region. Requirement Teach and assess Essential Skills […]Read more