NVQ Business Administration Assessor
You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line with contractual requirements and targets.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate. Create learner portfolios to agreed target standards and ensure they are submitted on time.
- Visit learners at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
- Efficient and effective operation of the assessment process in line with IQA policy relating to the requirements of the awarding body representatives
- Carry out 8 weekly reviews with apprentices ensuring all party involvement.
- Carry out interim and exit reviews
- Manage and maintain learner folders in line with audit requirements.
- Assist with development of the provision to ensure the programme is up to date.
- Liaise with the course tutor to ensure that the learners needs are met on the course.
- Promote apprenticeships, with employers including encouragement of progression routes.
- Maintain knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
- Undertake Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
- Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirement (including Safe Learner Concept) are complied with and all candidates are given fair access to assessment.
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as required.
- Maintain annual record of CPD, minimum 30 hours (pro rata).
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students with whom you come into contact.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and good housekeeping
- Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Director.
Childcare/ Early Years Apprenticeship – Baines Endowed C of E Primary School
An exciting opportunity to work in Baines Endowed C of E Primarys early Years Foundation Stage as a Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate must hold a Level 2 in Childcare or Early Years studies prior to this apprenticeship and have experience in a nursery setting. Supporting Teaching and Learning: Develop a positive and supportive relationship […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Plantation Primary School
At Plantation Primary School in Halewood they are a thriving community with a deeply caring ethos at the heart of everything they do. Although they have high expectations, particularly in English and Mathematics, they also value creativity and enjoyment in lessons and as such were awarded Artsmark Gold for the second time in 2012, recognising […]Read more
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Wirral-Net Ltd.
Are you enthusiastic, driven and love communicating with people from all walks of life? Do you want to work in an office/ IT environment that is different every day? If so, we have the perfect role for you. As an administrator you will act as first point of contact with people from both inside and […]Read more
Teaching Assistant L3 qualified – Liverpool
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant that loves providing support to the pupils and teacher in your class? A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a dedicated TA to join a lovely Primary School in the Liverpool area on a permanent basis from as soon as possible. The school pride themselves in been a supportive […]
Primary School Supply Teacher – Cheshire Schools
Are you an excellent teacher looking for supply work immediately? Increased demand means that we are happy to pay retainer rates to strong candidates – this means you will be guaranteed a daily rate. We are looking for teachers who can cover a range of supply positions, both short and long term, in many of our partner schools in Wirral commencing in September 2016. This is a great opportunity for individuals to gain experience working in good Wirral schools whilst enhancing their personal reputation. Exceptional performance in your supply role can often lead to more permanent positions.
Ex Military Mentor – Widnes Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
NVQ Business Administration Assessor
Job Summary You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications. Principle Duties Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line […]Read more
Early Years Practitioner – Barnston Buddies
JM Recruitment, Education and Training are currently working with a Early Years primary school on the Wirral – Barnston Primary who are looking to recruit an early years practitioner to cover maternity leave. Their aim is to provide high quality affordable childcare in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment where children can play, learn and […]Read more
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more