Maths and English Functional Skills Tutor
JM Recruitment, Education and Training is a dynamic and expanding training company delivering qualifications for Apprenticeship, Adult Maths and English, Traineeship & Study Programme and students aged between 16+. We a looking for experienced Functional Skills tutors for both Maths and English vacancies, to help students prepare for exams. The roles will be part time.
- Teach and assess Functional Skills English / Maths / ICT to adults on short M+ E programmes.
- To support vocational tutors within curriculum areas to embed Functional Skills in schemes of work and lesson plans.
- To manage any learning support staff in teaching groups
- To contribute to the tutorial guidance and support process for learners.
- Devise a programme of learning (scheme of work) with appropriate teaching and learning strategies, resources and assessments. Maintain and enhance the quality of the learners learning experience on the programme
- Prepare an assessment plan for the programme that meets the awarding bodies requirements and the College’s learners charter and strategic plan, keep records of learner progress and achievement and communicate these to parents and or employers as required
- Support the curriculum team leader by providing information necessary for JMRET operations. Review performance of programme against targets
- Maintain attendance registers and update as required.
- Contribute to marketing activities, including liaison with outside organisations. Participate in guidance interviews, enrolment and induction for the programme
- Contribute to the effective implementation of Quality Cycle
- To present the college in the best light at all times and ensure that all areas of personal activity comply with standards laid down by the college and relevant outside agencies.
- Undertake professional development and training to contribute to individual and JMRET development as agreed within appraisal.
- Carry out all duties with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the Financial Regulations of the College.
- To positively promote equality of opportunity for staff and learners
- To carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
- Adhere to clean desk policy and good housekeeping
- To support and provide administration support with induction, initial assessments and diagnostics.
- To be able to support learners with ESOL and ALS requirements ensuring adequate provisions are put in place
We require tutors that can commit to the full academic year of tuition, hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for one and can travel to sites in the Wirral and Liverpool areas.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range – £20,000 – £25,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Black Horse Hill Junior School
Here at Black Horse Hill Juniors the school motto is ‘Learning for Life, Learning to live’ Our school values of: Excellence, Motivation & Hard Work, Perseverance, Politeness and Good Manners, Friendship, Kindness, Honesty and Respect are the things we treasure and work towards in everything we do. The ideal candidate will have a passion for coaching […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – St Silas Primary
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities. We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our […]Read more
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Eastway Primary School
Are you enthusiastic, driven and love communicating with people from all walks of life? Do you want to work in an office environment that is different every day? If so, we have the perfect role for you. Eastway Primary School have an amazing spacious building and vast amount of grounds. They take children from age […]Read more
Primary Teacher (Long term supply post) @ Liverpool Schools
JM Recruitment, Education and Training has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts.
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]
Teaching Assistant L3 qualified – Liverpool
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant that loves providing support to the pupils and teacher in your class? A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a dedicated TA to join a lovely Primary School in the Liverpool area on a permanent basis from as soon as possible. The school pride themselves in been a supportive […]
Senior Sports Coach – Knowsley Schools
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for our children. […]Read more
NVQ Business Administration Assessor
Job Summary You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications. Principle Duties Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line […]Read more
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more