EYFS Teaching Assistant – West Kirby Primary School
West Kirby Primary have an exciting opportunity to work in their Early Years Foundation Stage as a Teaching Assistant.
Supporting Teaching and Learning:
- Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS.
- Be aware of the differing needs of pupils.
- Support the teachers in delivering effective early years practise.
- To assist the class teacher with maintaining the pupils’ records.
- To support the pupils emotional or behavioural needs and help develop their social skills.
- Prepare and present displays of pupils’ work.
- Support class teachers in photocopying and other tasks in order to support teaching.
Standards and quality assurance:
- Support the aims and ethos of the school.
- Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
- To maintain confidentiality.
- Attend team and staff meetings.
- Undertake professional duties that may be reasonably assigned by the head teacher e.g. Lunchtime supervision.
- Be proactive in matters relating to health and safety.
Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30am – 4pm – minimum of 30 hours per week
£3.50 per hour – £105 – £240 per week
The ideal candidate will have a Minimum of A-C GCSE Grades in Maths and English or equivalent.
Training to be provided:
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Children and Young Peoples Workforce (QCF)
- Employers Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and ICT
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
Location: West Kirby Primary School, 31-47 Anglesey Rd, West Kirby, Wirral CH48 5EQ
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Baines Endowed C Of E Primary School
Are you enthusiastic, driven and love communicating with people from all walks of life? Do you want to work in an office environment that is different every day? If so, we have the perfect role for you. At Baines, we recognise that every child is unique and we will do everything we can to make […]Read more
Eastway Primary – Sports Coaching Apprenticeship
Eastway Primarys aim is to create a happy, safe learning environment in which all children flourish, both academically and personally. They want children to leave as confident, responsible citizens who love learning and are keen to contribute positively to society. This aim is reflected in our school motto ‘Bringing Learning to Life’ and their school […]Read more
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Brown Turner Ross Solicitors
Like most Law Firms Brown Turner Ross can trace its roots a long way back – in July 2014 we celebrated the fact that we had been providing legal services for 130 years. Unlike most Law Firms we do not see why that history should be of any interest to you as we believe you […]Read more
Primary School Teacher – West Kirkby
Primary Teacher – West Kirkby Full Time Are you are looking for your next career in Education, or want to have a chat about what JM Recruitment can offer you then get in touch now. At JM Recruitment Education & Training we have strong partnerships with schools across the North West. We Build long […]
Supply Teacher – Knowsley Schools
Are you an excellent teacher looking for supply work immediately? Increased demand means that we are happy to pay retainer rates to strong candidates – this means you will be guaranteed a daily rate. We are looking for teachers who can cover a range of supply positions, both short and long term, in many of […]
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]
Early Years Practitioner – Barnston Buddies
JM Recruitment, Education and Training are currently working with a Early Years primary school on the Wirral – Barnston Primary who are looking to recruit an early years practitioner to cover maternity leave. Their aim is to provide high quality affordable childcare in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment where children can play, learn and […]Read more
Senior Sports Coach – Knowsley Schools
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for our children. […]Read more
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]Read more