Business Administration Apprenticeship – Brown Turner Ross Solicitors
Like most Law Firms Brown Turner Ross can trace its roots a long way back – in July 2014 we celebrated the fact that we had been providing legal services for 130 years. Unlike most Law Firms we do not see why that history should be of any interest to you as we believe you are more interested in how we can help you today! So we will not bore you with our past as our focus is on helping you with the present & the future. Although our office are in Southport & Liverpool, we meet the needs of Clients all over England & Wales.
Brown Turner Ross are looking for somebody that can provide an administrative support function to all personnel within the office.
- Working on reception desk as first point of contact
- Assisting the achievement of the Operational Objectives as relevant to the functions and responsibilities of an Administration Assistant / Clerk;
- Liaise with the Office Director / Manager on a regular basis;
- Carry out all required administrative support functions as defined by the Office Director / Manager;
- Maintaining effective professional and personal relationships with all members of the Firm.
- Prioritise work on a daily basis ensuring that key tasks or requests for urgent work are dealt with in a timely fashion;
- Liaise with the Line Manager / Supervisor on a regular daily basis so as to keep up-to-date with demands from Fee Earners and others;
- Ensure that post-in is dealt with as a priority and placed on the matter file, and where urgent post is apparent, that this is brought to the attention of the recipient;
- Deal with all photocopying as required;
- Ensure that all files for which you are responsible for are maintained in a tidy fashion in line with the Firm’s standards;
- Liaise with Line Manager / Supervisor on a minimum weekly basis to check on the requirements for Trial Bundles to be produced, action as required;
- As and when required by Fee Earners and others, make contact with Clients, other Solicitors, Estate Agents and others as defined;
- As required or instructed, use the TPS system to close files, ensuring that a matter shows a clear balance before completing the file closing process;
- Provide general administrative support to all within the Office as and when required;
- Take documents and payments to Court as requested;
- Take post to the Post Office as requested and required;
- When required assist with the production of Trial Bundles;
- Perform any other duties as required by the Firm from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Understanding of confidentiality is a necessity.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration.
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration.
- Functional Skill in English at Level 2.
- Functional Skill in Mathematics at Level 2.
- Functional Skill in ICT at Level 2.
Monday – Friday – 9am – 5:15pm
Minimum of £3.50 per hour – From £105 – £300 per week.
Location : Brown Turner Ross Solicitors, Liverpool, L1 6AF
X1 Position Available
EYFS Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Northwood Primary School
At Northwood Primary we do everything we can to develop children’s confidence, aspirations and command of their own future. In partnership with all, we aim to equip them with the knowledge, skills and character to enjoy life to the full, build long-lasting relationships and achieve the highest possible standard in their education. Northwood Primary school […]Read more
Landscape Gardener Apprentice – RSW Garden Services Ltd, Wirral
RSW Garden Services Ltd are a local landscape gardening service who are looking for an apprentice. They pride themselves on a fantastic reputation and are looking for someone who is passionate and driven to help continue their excellent work. Main Duties include maintaining: Artificial Lawns Block Paving Decking Driveways Fencing Garden Walls Hedge Trimming Indian […]Read more
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Russell Taylor Group Ltd, Wirral
Russell Taylor are a continually expanding team of industry specialists, they are able to offer unrivalled temporary and permanent recruitment solutions within the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Energy sectors, on both a national and international basis and they are now looking for somebody to join their hard working administration team. Russell Taylor […]Read more
Primary School Teacher – West Kirkby
Primary Teacher – West Kirkby Full Time Are you are looking for your next career in Education, or want to have a chat about what JM Recruitment can offer you then get in touch now. At JM Recruitment Education & Training we have strong partnerships with schools across the North West. We Build long […]
Ex Military Mentor – Widnes Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Senior Sports Coach – Knowsley Schools
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for our children. […]
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]Read more
Early Years Practitioner – Barnston Buddies
JM Recruitment, Education and Training are currently working with a Early Years primary school on the Wirral – Barnston Primary who are looking to recruit an early years practitioner to cover maternity leave. Their aim is to provide high quality affordable childcare in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment where children can play, learn and […]Read more
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more