Business Administration Apprenticeship – Brown Turner Ross Solicitors
Like most Law Firms Brown Turner Ross can trace its roots a long way back – in July 2014 we celebrated the fact that we had been providing legal services for 130 years. Unlike most Law Firms we do not see why that history should be of any interest to you as we believe you are more interested in how we can help you today! So we will not bore you with our past as our focus is on helping you with the present & the future. Although our office are in Southport & Liverpool, we meet the needs of Clients all over England & Wales.
Brown Turner Ross are looking for somebody that can provide an administrative support function to all personnel within the office.
- Working on reception desk as first point of contact
- Assisting the achievement of the Operational Objectives as relevant to the functions and responsibilities of an Administration Assistant / Clerk;
- Liaise with the Office Director / Manager on a regular basis;
- Carry out all required administrative support functions as defined by the Office Director / Manager;
- Maintaining effective professional and personal relationships with all members of the Firm.
- Prioritise work on a daily basis ensuring that key tasks or requests for urgent work are dealt with in a timely fashion;
- Liaise with the Line Manager / Supervisor on a regular daily basis so as to keep up-to-date with demands from Fee Earners and others;
- Ensure that post-in is dealt with as a priority and placed on the matter file, and where urgent post is apparent, that this is brought to the attention of the recipient;
- Deal with all photocopying as required;
- Ensure that all files for which you are responsible for are maintained in a tidy fashion in line with the Firm’s standards;
- Liaise with Line Manager / Supervisor on a minimum weekly basis to check on the requirements for Trial Bundles to be produced, action as required;
- As and when required by Fee Earners and others, make contact with Clients, other Solicitors, Estate Agents and others as defined;
- As required or instructed, use the TPS system to close files, ensuring that a matter shows a clear balance before completing the file closing process;
- Provide general administrative support to all within the Office as and when required;
- Take documents and payments to Court as requested;
- Take post to the Post Office as requested and required;
- When required assist with the production of Trial Bundles;
- Perform any other duties as required by the Firm from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Understanding of confidentiality is a necessity.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration.
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration.
- Functional Skill in English at Level 2.
- Functional Skill in Mathematics at Level 2.
- Functional Skill in ICT at Level 2.
Monday – Friday – 9am – 5:15pm
Minimum of £3.50 per hour – From £105 – £300 per week.
Location : Brown Turner Ross Solicitors, Liverpool, L1 6AF
X1 Position Available
Childcare/ Early Years Apprenticeship – St Aidans Catholic Primary School
We have high expectations and aspirations for our pupils. We believe that children should enjoy school and wantto come every day. We work hard to ensure that our environment is safe, welcoming, child friendly and exciting, that our curriculum is interesting and stimulating and that every child is welcomed, cared for, challenged appropriately and according to […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Broughton Primary School, Flintshire
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include: Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant Supporting pupils with special educational needs (SEN) Supporting pupils with their reading, writing and literacy skills Supporting […]Read more
Business Administration Apprentice
AMP Vehicle Finance Ltd was established in 2008. Before setting up his company Adrian Pearce the owner and Director had been in the industry for 30 years working for major finance companied dealers. Since 2008 AMP Vehicle Finance Ltd has helped thousands of customers purchase the Vehicle of their dreams. We have been able to […]Read more
Ex Military Mentor – Widnes Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Teaching Assistant L3 qualified – Liverpool
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant that loves providing support to the pupils and teacher in your class? A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a dedicated TA to join a lovely Primary School in the Liverpool area on a permanent basis from as soon as possible. The school pride themselves in been a supportive […]
Primary Teacher (Long term supply post) @ Cheshire Schools
JM Recruitment, Education and Training has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts. We are looking for a candidate who can cover a long-term supply position in a Cheshire school. This school is easily accessible by public transport. […]
Recruitment Director & Senior Consultants
JM Recruitment Education & Training are a leading and highly reputable Education provider based in Liverpool, Wirral and North Wales. JM was established in 2004, has over 50 employees and we are currently expanding our recruitment offering to support the demand within our 260 partner schools. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial recruiters and […]Read more
Senior Role @ Cover Supervisors & NQTs
JM Education has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts.Read more
Senior Sports Coach
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: · Will be a great sporting role-model for […]Read more