Business Administration Apprenticeship – Brown Turner Ross Solicitors
Like most Law Firms Brown Turner Ross can trace its roots a long way back – in July 2014 we celebrated the fact that we had been providing legal services for 130 years. Unlike most Law Firms we do not see why that history should be of any interest to you as we believe you are more interested in how we can help you today! So we will not bore you with our past as our focus is on helping you with the present & the future. Although our office are in Southport & Liverpool, we meet the needs of Clients all over England & Wales.
Brown Turner Ross are looking for somebody that can provide an administrative support function to all personnel within the office.
- Working on reception desk as first point of contact
- Assisting the achievement of the Operational Objectives as relevant to the functions and responsibilities of an Administration Assistant / Clerk;
- Liaise with the Office Director / Manager on a regular basis;
- Carry out all required administrative support functions as defined by the Office Director / Manager;
- Maintaining effective professional and personal relationships with all members of the Firm.
- Prioritise work on a daily basis ensuring that key tasks or requests for urgent work are dealt with in a timely fashion;
- Liaise with the Line Manager / Supervisor on a regular daily basis so as to keep up-to-date with demands from Fee Earners and others;
- Ensure that post-in is dealt with as a priority and placed on the matter file, and where urgent post is apparent, that this is brought to the attention of the recipient;
- Deal with all photocopying as required;
- Ensure that all files for which you are responsible for are maintained in a tidy fashion in line with the Firm’s standards;
- Liaise with Line Manager / Supervisor on a minimum weekly basis to check on the requirements for Trial Bundles to be produced, action as required;
- As and when required by Fee Earners and others, make contact with Clients, other Solicitors, Estate Agents and others as defined;
- As required or instructed, use the TPS system to close files, ensuring that a matter shows a clear balance before completing the file closing process;
- Provide general administrative support to all within the Office as and when required;
- Take documents and payments to Court as requested;
- Take post to the Post Office as requested and required;
- When required assist with the production of Trial Bundles;
- Perform any other duties as required by the Firm from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Understanding of confidentiality is a necessity.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration.
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration.
- Functional Skill in English at Level 2.
- Functional Skill in Mathematics at Level 2.
- Functional Skill in ICT at Level 2.
Monday – Friday – 9am – 5:15pm
Minimum of £3.50 per hour – From £105 – £300 per week.
Location : Brown Turner Ross Solicitors, Liverpool, L1 6AF
X1 Position Available
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Heygarth Primary School
The ideal candidate will have a passion for coaching and have a general understanding of a variety of different sports, they will need determination, patience, and a supportive approach towards those you coach.Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Rainhill St Anns Primary
At Rainhill St Anns. we are here to nurture and care for the children in a Christian atmosphere. We place the child and the family at the centre of our work and with parents provide a safe, ordered and stimulating education for children aged four to eleven. We ask for high standards of behaviour and […]Read more
Sports Apprenticeship – Activity for All
The successful candidate will be employed by a local primary school to teach high quality physical education and sport to Key Stage 1 and 2 pupils.Read more
Sports coach – Wirral
Sports Coaches Wanted Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and deliver safe and enjoyable activities. We are looking for Sports Coaches to become part of the team in our friendly, successful schools. We want someone who: Will be a great sporting […]
Primary Teacher (Long term supply post) @ Liverpool Schools
JM Recruitment, Education and Training has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts.
Supply Teacher – Knowsley Schools
Are you an excellent teacher looking for supply work immediately? Increased demand means that we are happy to pay retainer rates to strong candidates – this means you will be guaranteed a daily rate. We are looking for teachers who can cover a range of supply positions, both short and long term, in many of […]
NVQ Business Administration Assessor
Job Summary You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications. Principle Duties Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line […]Read more
Senior Role @ Cover Supervisors & NQTs
JM Education has long standing relationships with Primary schools across Merseyside and Cheshire, supporting schools to provide high quality professionals for both temporary and permanent teaching posts.Read more
NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) Assessor
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the administration, preparation and assessment of NVQs including the delivery of training sessions. The assessment of learners will vary across all role levels and areas of the business and cover a spectrum of qualifications. You will be expected to assist with continually monitor and […]Read more