Business Administration Apprenticeship – Brown Turner Ross Solicitors
Like most Law Firms Brown Turner Ross can trace its roots a long way back – in July 2014 we celebrated the fact that we had been providing legal services for 130 years. Unlike most Law Firms we do not see why that history should be of any interest to you as we believe you are more interested in how we can help you today! So we will not bore you with our past as our focus is on helping you with the present & the future. Although our office are in Southport & Liverpool, we meet the needs of Clients all over England & Wales.
Brown Turner Ross are looking for somebody that can provide an administrative support function to all personnel within the office.
- Working on reception desk as first point of contact
- Assisting the achievement of the Operational Objectives as relevant to the functions and responsibilities of an Administration Assistant / Clerk;
- Liaise with the Office Director / Manager on a regular basis;
- Carry out all required administrative support functions as defined by the Office Director / Manager;
- Maintaining effective professional and personal relationships with all members of the Firm.
- Prioritise work on a daily basis ensuring that key tasks or requests for urgent work are dealt with in a timely fashion;
- Liaise with the Line Manager / Supervisor on a regular daily basis so as to keep up-to-date with demands from Fee Earners and others;
- Ensure that post-in is dealt with as a priority and placed on the matter file, and where urgent post is apparent, that this is brought to the attention of the recipient;
- Deal with all photocopying as required;
- Ensure that all files for which you are responsible for are maintained in a tidy fashion in line with the Firm’s standards;
- Liaise with Line Manager / Supervisor on a minimum weekly basis to check on the requirements for Trial Bundles to be produced, action as required;
- As and when required by Fee Earners and others, make contact with Clients, other Solicitors, Estate Agents and others as defined;
- As required or instructed, use the TPS system to close files, ensuring that a matter shows a clear balance before completing the file closing process;
- Provide general administrative support to all within the Office as and when required;
- Take documents and payments to Court as requested;
- Take post to the Post Office as requested and required;
- When required assist with the production of Trial Bundles;
- Perform any other duties as required by the Firm from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Understanding of confidentiality is a necessity.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration.
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration.
- Functional Skill in English at Level 2.
- Functional Skill in Mathematics at Level 2.
- Functional Skill in ICT at Level 2.
Monday – Friday – 9am – 5:15pm
Minimum of £3.50 per hour – From £105 – £300 per week.
Location : Brown Turner Ross Solicitors, Liverpool, L1 6AF
X1 Position Available
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher West Kirby January 2019 A primary school working in partnership with JM recruitment located in West Kirby are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher. The role is to commence in January 2019 on a full-time basis, for the rest of academic year. This is a large primary school […]
Primary supply teacher
Primary Supply Teacher required for immediate starts EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Cheshire West & Wirral Are you looking for a flexible teaching role that lets you choose when and where you work? If yes, then this is the job for you! I am currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the […]
Ex Military Mentor – Wirral Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Childcare/ Early Years Apprenticeship – Parish Church Playgroup
Our dedicated and dynamic team at Parish work extremely hard to ensure that all our children are able to learn in an inclusive, safe and secure environment. We aim to provide a high quality education, which enables each child to realise their full potential. An exciting opportunity to work in our Early Years Foundation Stage […]Read more
Childcare / Early Years Apprenticeship – Eaves Primary School
Eaves Primary School is a special and very unique school. We all work hard together as a family and care for one another. We place our trust in each other everyday and know we can rely on everyone around us. We couldn’t function any other way. An exciting opportunity to work in our Early Years Foundation Stage […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Banks Road Primary School
We have a kind, caring and dedicated team that nurture, motivate and encourage our children to be the best they can be. Our Banks Road’s Values: Respect, Friendship, Determination, Trust and Positivity underpin all that we do. We believe that the partnership between school and home is an important part of a child’s development and […]Read more
Special Needs Teacher Jobs Join our highly successful SEN team today. 90 – 150 per day
PRU’s (Pupil Referral Units) are for students who usually have behavioural issues truancy and behaviour students need extra support The aim is to enable pupils to be reintegrated into mainstream. They will follow GCSE courses but will be taught in smaller groups, usually with SEN Teaching Assistants who have EBD classroom experience. EBD schools cater […]Read more
NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) and Sport Assessor – N.Wales
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the assessment of learners covering a spectrum of NVQ qualifications in Sport and Education in North Wales. You will be expected to assist with continually monitoring and reviewing learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning. This will include English […]Read more
There will be a number of positions both part/full available to suit the needs of the students with a September 2018 start until the end of term in the Birkenhead Area The role of Support Worker is to provide sensitive and professional care and support to students with special needs to enable them to access […]Read more